Build Your Mobile Development Kit Client Using Cloud Build Service
- How to generate platform specific configurations required for your MDK client
- How to build a standard MDK client
- How to upload your local
.mdkprojectto the Cloud Build service to build a customized MDK client
- How to install the binary on your device
- Tutorial: Set Up Initial Configuration for an MDK App
- Apple ID: A paid Apple developer account is required
Cloud Build Service provides 2 options for creating a Mobile development kit client:
- Create a standard MDK client by providing your own app icon and app logo.
- Create a customized MDK client by importing your local
.mdkprojectsimilar to what you might have done via MDK SDK locally on your machine.
You need to:
- Add Cloud Build service feature to your MDK app configuration
- Upload signing profiles and/or app information
- Upload your local
.mdkproject(applies for custom MDK client)
- Initiate the build
After a successful build, you can download the APK or IPA file.
- Step 1
Make sure you are choosing the right device platform tab above.
- Step 2
If you haven’t created your local
.mdkproject, have a look at step 3 from this tutorial.
.mdkprojectfolder, the resulting zip file will be used to create a build job for a customized Mobile Development Kit client in Mobile Services cockpit.
- Step 3
- Step 4
Make sure you are choosing the right tab above to build a MDK client as per your requirement.
Which statement is not true?
- Step 5
What is the Device App Name provided for the MDK client in this tutorial?