Install the SAP BTP SDK for iOS
- You completed the previous tutorial(s) in this group.
- Development environment: Apple Mac running macOS Catalina or higher with Xcode 11 or higher
- SAP BTP SDK for iOS: Download Version 6.1.x or higher from Trials and Downloads
- How to install the SAP BTP SDK for iOS
- How to add the SAP BTP SDK for iOS framework files to your project
- How to set the correct references
- Step 1
SAP_BTP_for_iOS_PKG_releasezip file . Unzip it and double-click the pkg file to install. Follow the installation instructions.
SAP BTP SDK Assistant for iOSwill be installed to the local
The Assistant is a macOS app that rapidly generates object-oriented Swift proxy classes for OData services, eliminating exposure to low-level APIs. The Assistant also generates Mobile Services configuration and creates a ready to run Xcode project for iPhone or iPad.
The SAP BTP SDK Assistant for iOS will be covered in detail in one of the next tutorials.
If you have used version 1.0 of the SAP BTP SDK for iOS before, you may have noticed the
Documentationfolders are no longer available. These can now all be accessed from the SAP BTP SDK Assistant for iOS’s App menu.
It is not necessary to extract the frameworks but if is needed then click Export Frameworks, select a folder where you wish the frameworks to be exported.
- Step 2
How many files are in the extracted zip folder