Create a Condition to Catch All Notifications
The condition is an entity in Alert Notification that represents under what condition one event is matched for delivery
You will learn
- How to create a condition with an event property Category, predicate **Is Equal To** and value NOTIFICATION. SAP Alert Notification service for SAP BTP uses this condition to filter all relevant events regarding notifications
Christian SavchevMarch 2, 2023
- Tutorial: You have activated Alert Notification in a trial account as described in Set Up SAP Alert Notification service for SAP BTP for Initial Use
If you want to use other conditions, see the SAP Alert Notification Service for SAP BTP documentation at Managing Conditions.
- Step 1
Open the Conditions menu on the Alert Notification cockpit page and click on the Create button.
Once the Create Conditions dialog opens, enter the following:
- A unique name for your condition in the Name field.
- [Optional] You can add additional details about the condition in the Description field and assign one or more labels to your condition in the Labels field.
- In the Condition field choose the Category option in the first box, Is Equal To in the second box, and in the third box set the value to NOTIFICATION.
Click on the Create button. Your newly created condition is now available in the Conditions menu.
Which of the fields are optional when creating a Condition:Log in to complete tutorial