Use Trial to Set Up Account for Data Attribute Recommendation and Download Postman Sample Files
- How to access your trial account
- What are interactive guided boosters
- How to use the Set up account for Data Attribute Recommendation booster to assign entitlements, update your subaccount, create a service instance, and also to download Postman environment and collection JSON sample code files.
- You have created a trial account on SAP BTP: Get a Free Account on SAP BTP Trial
- You have a subaccount and dev space with US East (VA) as region: Manage Entitlements on SAP BTP Trial. See also Create a Subaccount. You can also use old trial subaccounts created before October 2021 with Europe (Frankfurt) as region.
- Step 1
Open the SAP BTP Trial cockpit.
Navigate to the trial global account by clicking Go To Your Trial Account.
If this is your first time accessing your trial account, you’ll have to configure your account by choosing a region. Please select US East (VA). Your user profile will be set up for you automatically.
Wait till your account is set up and ready to go. Your global account, your subaccount, your organization, and your space are launched. This may take a couple of minutes.
For more details on how to configure entitlements, quotas, subaccounts and service plans on SAP BTP Trial, see Manage Entitlements on SAP BTP Trial.
- Step 2
SAP BTP creates interactive guided boosters to automate cockpit steps, so users can save time when trying out the services.
Now, you will use the Set up account for Data Attribute Recommendation booster to automatically assign entitlements, update your subaccount and create a service instance for Data Attribute Recommendation.
On the navigation side bar, click Boosters.
Search for Set up account for Data Attribute Recommendation and click the tile to access the booster.
If you have more than one subaccount, the booster will choose automatically the correct subaccount and space, but this will require that you click Next twice and Finish once, before being able to see the Success dialog box.
Choose the number of tasks that are automated by the Set up account for Data Attribute Recommendation booster, according to the Progress dialog box.
- Step 3
Download Postman environment and collection sample files. Make a local copy of the files.
If you face any issue with the booster Set up account for Data Attribute Recommendation, you can alternatively follow the steps in Use Trial to Create a Service Instance for Data Attribute Recommendation to create the service key for Data Attribute Recommendation manually, and download and edit the Postman environment and collection sample files, as described in Set Up Postman to Call Data Attribute Recommendation APIs.
Congratulations, you have completed this tutorial. You are now all set to Install Postman REST Client and Set Up Postman to Call Data Attribute Recommendation APIs.