Maintain Platform Subaccounts and SAP Web IDE Permissions
- How to create a subaccount
- How to give users the permission to enter SAP Web IDE
- Authorization: Your user needs access to your SAP Cloud Platform global account in the Neo environment.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Release (tutorial’s last update): 1902
- Step 1
Enter SAP Cloud Platform and select your global account.
Choose one of the two options to navigate from global account’s overview to its subaccounts.
One option is the Subaccounts point in the left hand side menu the other option is the link below the count of subaccounts within the Info part of the global account’s overview area.
- Step 2
Click New Subaccount.
A pop up opens.
Enter following data.
Field label Field value Display Name
Description (optional) Environment
- Step 3
Now your new subaccount will be shown and you can enter it by clicking its tile.
- Step 4
Go to Services, search for SAP Web IDE and select it.
Enable the Web IDE service for this subaccount.
- Step 5
Click Configure Service inside Web IDE service’s overview.
- Step 6
To enable users to work with Web IDE you have to explicitly assign the
DiDeveloperRole to each of them.
- Go to Roles
- Press Assign in the role’s section for individual users. A pop up opens.
- Enter the required User’s ID
- Press Assign in the pop up
With the next session the added user will have the permission to enter SAP Web IDE.
- Step 7
Which roles enable a user to open Web IDE?